Fellowship YSEALI U.S.A Myanmar Exchange Program TVS 2017
This is a great opportunity for people age 25 to 35
From Myanmar, Laos, Cambodia, Thailand and Vietnam.
Once-In-a-Lifetime Opportunity Learn Improve Creative Solutions Skills Promoting Economic Development Environmental Protection Education Civic Engagement Establish International Partnership
Next application round will be open for submitting applications 1 March 2017
If you’re interest in this program please sign up for our newsletter or Email: email@example.com
The United States government will cover all participant costs Including international travel, all travel and ground transportation in the U.S. meals, lodging, and cultural allowances.Age between 25 <and> 35 years old During the six-week program in the United States. Participants will gain knowledge of how organizations and institutions operate. And also participating in site visits and specially-designed seminars. An important part of the program is a Fellowship. Participants will be matched with a similar organization in Montana. Participants will spend one month in the state of Montana and one week in Washington D.C. YSEALI Civil Society Development Fellows Professional Fellows Program Young Southeast Asian Leaders Initiative Sponsored by the U. S. Department of State Hosted by the Mansfield Center of the University of Montana
Travel Timetable32 Successful applicants will participate in two groups: Group 1 Travels to the U.S.: April 27 – June 3, 2017 Group 2 Travels to the U.S.: October 12 – November 18, 2017
- Promote mutual understanding and lasting partnerships between emerging leaders from foreign countries and the U.S.
- The program focuses on 32 participants from Myanmar, Cambodia, Laos, Thailand, and Vietnam
- The program is designed to promote benefits throughout engaged organizations and communities.
- Provide opportunities to collaborate and share ideas, approaches, and strategies.
- Promote enhanced leadership and professional skills.
- Build a global network of like-minded professionals.